Saturday, February 18, 2012

Grammy's fashion


The most noteworthy - Lady GaGa.

Okay, I'm not a fan of hers, I'll just put it out there. But I have to say, Kudo's to her. That lady is clever, and has managed her career very smartly indeed. She could have been about a one hit wonder, but through her kooky ways, outrageous outfits, crazy performances and controversy (man, woman, both?) surrounding her career, she has kept herself in the public eye. And - mostly out of the papparazzi's sneaky shots of celebs stumbling out of clubs, outside looking tired and haggard without their make up etc...the shots they don't want us to see. So something I never thought I'd say - Congrats Lady GaGa. You are a clever woman.


Katy Perry -



I think she is so so beautiful. But the outfit (minus the back) is just doing nothing for me. She's young, gorgeous, fit....why wear something so Nanna like? Oh Katy. This one's a bit cold rather than hot.

Beyonce:


Okay, kudos to Beyonce for showing off her curves, and not looking like the usual stick thin, cliche celeb. But really? That dress? Not bootylicious at all. The colour is so blah. I'd choose that colour for my carpet, not my dress.

Rihanna -



Can't say that this does a lot for me. A good choice of shoes, to tone down the outrageous dress, but the dress or maybe the colours are just way too much. Teamed with the dirty blonde hair, it only makes Rihanna look about 10 years older than she actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...